Destiny Career Camps
Intended for grade 8-12 learners who are invited from selected schools around Bloemfontein to a once-in-a-lifetime experience of 5 days away from school, where learners are introduced to Career Guidance professionals to help them discover their strengths and interests, which school subjects to choose, where to apply for bursaries, etc.
Grade 12 Academic Motivational Camps
The grade 12 training includes many of the same activities and experiential learning, but also has practical sessions on academic GOAL-SETTING and ACHIEVING GOALS and STUDY METHODS to be used during exams. The most exciting outcome is when learners go back to school being SELF-MOTIVATED, and willing and able to motivate others.
Grade 12 Exam Camps
On one of the most stressful moments of the year and the lives of many grade 12 learners, we offer a perfect environment for the learners to focus on their studying. Receiving assistance in a form of tutorials from successful matriculants who have been to our camps as well classes from their teachers who are there with them for the entire duration of their exams.
Potential Leadership Camps
For any group of youth like the RCL in your school or Church Youth Groups for example. We focus on:
- Establishing a committed group of youth to build friendships and instil a sense of hope for their futures together.
- Encourage youth to take responsibility and leadership within their communities for a making a difference.
- Empower youth to establish goals and following through on commitments by holding them mutually accountable.
- Expanding their perspectives by making them aware of a balanced lifestyle with good choices and life’s responsibilities.
Our camp programs uniquely address youth challenges in the following areas:
- OVERCOMING FEARS in life.
- How to MANAGE ANGER.
- How to REACT WHEN LIFE IS UNFAIR.
- How to HANDLE DISAPPOINTMENT.
- TIME MANAGEMENT.